Definition of Divorce lawyer
1. Noun. A lawyer specializing in actions for divorce or annulment.
Lexicographical Neighbors of Divorce Lawyer
Literary usage of Divorce lawyer
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Canada Law Journal by William S. Hein & Company (1888)
"... supposed to be a lady), whilst still living with her husband, betook herself to a Detroit divorce lawyer, a well-known affidavit broker and specialist. ..."
2. The Jurist by Great Britain Courts (1859)
"Jn the face, however, of all this, the "American divorce lawyer" complains of the ... The " divorce lawyer" having thus complained of our want of delay and ..."
3. The Marriage Revolt: A Study of Marriage and Divorce by William English Carson (1915)
"... later be informed by the divorce lawyer that he is a bigamist. Then, to avoid exposure to the second spouse, or to avoid a threatened prosecution by the ..."
4. Report of the ... Conference by International Law Association Conference (1908)
"... in the first place, that I am not what is known in the United States as a " divorce lawyer," otherwise I think you will all agree that it would be quite ..."
5. Public Hygiene by Thomas Stewart Blair (1911)
"... law or to criminal law or to divorce law, but the words " corporation lawyer " sound just as bad as does " criminal lawyer " or " divorce lawyer. ..."