Definition of Docqueted
1. Verb. (past of docquet) ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Docqueted
1. docquet [v] - See also: docquet
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Docqueted Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Docqueted
Literary usage of Docqueted
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Scots Digest of the Cases Decided in the Supreme Courts of Scotland and by John Condie Steewart Sandeman (1905)
"... of its date (1873), " substantial self-contained lodgings or villas according to plans," which were produced and docqueted, of a certain yearly value. ..."
2. Report of the Trial of Alexander Humphreys Or Alexander, Claiming the Title by Alexander Alexander, Archibald Swinton, Scotland High Court of Justiciary (1839)
"LETTER docqueted Paris, 13th August, 1838, MWe Le Normand. R. 17th Do. (No. XL VIII. of Inventory Productions for the Prosecution.) J'avais prévu le retard ..."
3. Report of the Trial of the Directors of the City of Glasgow Bank Before the by Scotland High Court of Justiciary (1879)
"(A.) It cor- •ectly records them as regards the branches, but in a different way. (Q.) Does he balance account docqueted by the directors contain ..."
4. Cases Decided in the Court of Session by Scotland Court of Session, Patrick Shaw, Scotland, Court of Session (1835)
"The short answer made by the chargers is, that these are docqueted accounts, according to the uniform course of bank transactions—that the party entitled to ..."
5. Report of the Trial of Thomas Hunter, Peter Hacket, Richard M'Neil, James by Thomas Hunter, Archibald Swinton, Scotland High Court of Justiciary (1838)
"Paper-book, titled ' Emigration,' and bearing to be docqueted in rei'erence to the declaration of Peter Backet and others. 3. A large account-book or ledger ..."
6. An Analysis of the Titles to Land Consolidation (Scotland) Act 1868, 31 and by John Marshall (1869)
"companied by a Note, which directs such Assignations to be docqueted (in a form ... 1, refers to the Assignation as docqueted with reference to the Warrant. ..."
7. The Celtic Monthly: A Magazine for Highlanders (1900)
"... and a formal renunciation of these lands dated the 30th May in the said year, 1786, and both which documents are likewise docqueted by the deponent, ..."