Definition of Doumas
1. douma [n] - See also: douma
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Doumas Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Doumas
doumas (current term)
Literary usage of Doumas
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Charis: Essays in Honor of Sara A. Immerwahr by Sara Anderson Immerwahr, Anne Proctor Chapin (2004)
"Cf. doumas 2002. CONCLUSION This analysis of costumes with crocus permits us to draw some ... LXV:a; doumas 1992, pls. 100-104; Marinatos 1993, p. 209. ..."
2. Kephala: A Late Neolithic Settlement and Cemetery by John E. Coleman (1977)
"37 doumas records two projections on one side near the top of the Goulandris vessel. ... doumas, 1968, lists more than 30) but taller, handleless bowls also ..."
3. The Pottery of Lerna IV by Jeremy B. Rutter (1995)
"Pullen 1987; doumas 1988; Warren and Hankey 1989: 35—42; Manning 1995: 51—73), the notion that the EH UI ceramic repertoire constitutes some sort ..."
4. Constructions of Childhood in the Ancient Worldby Kevin Glowacki, Natalia Vogeikoff-Brogan by Kevin Glowacki, Natalia Vogeikoff-Brogan (2008)
"doumas 1992, pis. 116120-121. E. Davis 2000, pp. 868-871; doumas 2000, p. ... 107; for the West House "Priestess," see doumas 1992, pi. 24. 11. ..."
5. Reconstruction and National Life by Cecil Fairfield Lavell (1919)
"The Zemstvos and doumas might be shorn of their power and the electorate might be limited, but they provided ..."
6. The Prepalatial Cemeteries at Mochlos and Gournia and the House Tombs of by Jeffrey S. Soles (1992)
"... Paris 1953 doumas, Burial Habits = C. doumas, Early Bronze Age Burial Habits in the Cyclades (SIMA 48), Goteborg 1977 ..."
7. Standard Reference Materials: Handbook for SRM Users by John K. Taylor (1997)
"doumas, BT, Bayse, DD, Carter, RJ, Peters, T. Jr., and Schaffer, RA, Reference Method for the Determination of Total Serum Protein, I. Development and ..."