2. Verb. (third-person singular of downlink) ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Downlinks
1. downlink [v] - See also: downlink
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Downlinks Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Downlinks
Literary usage of Downlinks
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Recommendations for a Telecommunications-Based Delivery System (for Higher by DIANE Publishing Company (1997)
"... Video Network St. Louis EdNet Southwest Missouri State University Video and Data Networks SATELLITE downlinks University of Missouri Extension Satellite ..."
2. Adult Literacy And New Technologies: Tools For A Lifetime by Office of Technology Assessment (1994)
"Most of the satellite downlinks , it should be noted, were installed by the ... Mississippi has some 200 operational downlinks in schools across the State. ..."
3. Review of the Space Communications Program of NASA's Space Operations by National Research Council (U.S.), United States (2007)
"... Internet-accessible wireless services that subjects NASA crosslinks and downlinks to potential interference from other services. ..."