Definition of Dustin hoffman
1. Noun. Versatile United States film actor (born in 1937).
Dustin Hoffman Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Dustin Hoffman Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Dustin Hoffman
Literary usage of Dustin hoffman
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Digital Work Force: Building Infotech Skills at the Speed of Innovation by Carol A. Meares (2000)
"Colonel Sam Daniels, MD and Major Salt (dustin hoffman and Cuba Gooding), Outbreak: Scientists identify strain of deadly virus, find host, ..."
2. Teaching Adolescent Writers by Kelly Gallagher (2006)
"I was once an extra in a dustin hoffman movie. 3. I almost ran over a famous NFL quarterback with my car as he was jogging down the street. 4. ..."
3. Adventure Guide to Jamaica by Paris Permenter (2005)
"... Claudette Colbert, Bob Hope, Ralph Lauren, Paul McCartney, Lucille Ball, Debbie Reynolds, Rock Hudson, Paul Newman, Eddie Murphy and dustin hoffman. ..."
4. The Catskills Alive! by Francine Silverman (2003)
"The tavern has been expanded and renovated since, but photos of dustin hoffman and other stars in front of the inn can still be seen on the wall near the ..."
5. The Jewish Travel Guide by Betsy Sheldon (2001)
"Today, Itzhak Perlman, Letty Cottin Pogrebin, Tony Randall, Mandy Patinkin, and dustin hoffman, not to mention the fictional Jerry Seinfeld, call the Upper ..."
6. Hollywood & the Best of Los Angeles Alive! by Robert White, Phyllis White (2002)
"The list of celebrities who dine here seems endless: Warren Beatty and Annette Bening, Marlon Brando, Sean Connery, Mel Gibson, dustin hoffman, Gregory Peck ..."