Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Dynamotor Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Dynamotor
Literary usage of Dynamotor
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Electrical Engineering Laboratory Experiments by Claire William Ricker, Carlton Everett Tucker (1922)
"Under this condition the armature reaction would be zero. Since the losses in a good dynamotor are small, this condition is nearly realized. ..."
2. Electrical Equipment of the Motor Car by David Penn Moreton, Darwin S. Hatch (1918)
"The fixed voltage relation in the dynamotor is its chief disadvantage when used ... The dynamotor as a Starting and Lighting Unit The dynamotor is used by ..."
3. Dynamo Laboratory Manual for Colleges and Technical Schools by William Suddards Franklin, Stanley Sylvester Seyfert, Clarence Edward Clewell, William Esty (1910)
"A dynamotor is a machine having a single field- magnet structure and two separate windings ... A dynamotor is sometimes called a direct-current transformer, ..."
4. Principles of Direct-current Machines by Alexander Suss Langsdorf (1919)
"dynamotor.—It is frequently nece>- sary to convert direct current at one voltage into direct current at some other voltage, higher or lower than the first. ..."
5. Medical electricity: A Practical Handbook for Students and Practitioners by Henry Lewis Jones (1900)
"dynamotor. Two sets of windings upon one armature. charging ; that is to say for the conversion of a continuous current at high voltage into a continuous ..."
6. Practical Calculation of Dynamo-electric Machines: A Manual for Electrical by Alfred Eugene Wiener (1901)
"Calculation of a dynamotor : Bipolar Double Horseshoe Type. Cast-Steel Frame. Toothed Ring Armature. 5i KW. 1450 Rers. per Min. Primary: 500 Volts, 11 Amps. ..."