Definition of Each year
1. Adverb. Without missing a year. "They travel to China annually"
2. Adverb. By the year; every year (usually with reference to a sum of money paid or received). "We issue six volumes per annum"
Each Year Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Each Year Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Each Year
e pluribus unum
each and every
each to his own
each year (current term)
Literary usage of Each year
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Catholic Encyclopedia: An International Work of Reference on the by Charles George Herbermann (1913)
"... and after the ordinary calendar it supplies summary rules, under thirty-five heads, for drawing up the special calendar for each year according to ..."
2. Southern Literary Messenger by Carnegie-Mellon University, School of Computer Science (1844)
"The course of study occupies two years, allowing eight weeks vacation each year. The months of May ana September are allotted for vacations. ..."
3. Supreme Court Reporter by Robert Desty, United States Supreme Court, West Publishing Company (1920)
"... during said years of the approximate value of $250000.00 each year; and that the true value of a tank car is about eight hundred and thirty ($830.00) ..."
4. South Eastern Reporter by West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals, West Publishing Company, South Carolina Supreme Court (1912)
"It is true that each year stands to itself In the calculation of this extended Insurance and ... each year is a separate calculation In a certain sense. ..."
5. United States Supreme Court Reports by Lawyers Co-operative Publishing Company, United States Supreme Court (1888)
""Sixth. Telegraph lines.  " Seventh. Miscellaneous property. "Every such company shall also report, on от before the firstday of June of each year, ..."
6. American Journal of Philologyby Project Muse, JSTOR (Organization) by Project Muse, JSTOR (Organization) (1908)
"Four numbers constitute a volume, one volume each year. Subscription price $3.00 a year ("foreign postage 50 cents), payable to the publisher in advance; ..."
7. Journal by Texas Legislature. Senate, Legislature, United States Congress. Senate, Texas State Library, Texas (1909)
"Immediately after the first day of December of each year after 1909, ... and readjustment shall be made each year upon such a basis as will provide a fluid ..."