Definition of Electric mixer
1. Noun. A food mixer powered by an electric motor.
Electric Mixer Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Electric Mixer Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Electric Mixer
Literary usage of Electric mixer
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Gluten-Free and Wheat-Free Gourmet Desserts: The Definitive Guide to Gluten by Michael L. Eberhart (2006)
"One piece of equipment that I rely on heavily in the kitchen is a high-quality electric mixer. I use, and recommend, a KitchenAid 300+ watt, ..."
2. Gloucester Fishermen's Wives Cookbook by Susan Pollack (2005)
"Beat cream cheese and butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Gradually add 1/2 cup sugar, beating until blended. ..."
3. Cooking with the Baker Street Bunchby Michael W. Paulson by Michael W. Paulson (2006)
"... Thawed TOOLS YOU WILL NEED Plate Measuring cup Butter knife for cutting bananas Rubber spatula electric mixer HOW TO DO IT WASH YOUR HANDS Peel the ..."
4. The American Journal of Psychology by Granville Stanley Hall, Edward Bradford Titchener (1922)
"I shall put different colors on the electric mixer, and I want you, by putting some of these colored discs on this mixer, to get colors which will match the ..."