Definition of Electron microscopic
1. Adjective. Of or relating to or involving an electron microscope.
Electron Microscopic Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Electron Microscopic Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Electron Microscopic
Literary usage of Electron microscopic
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Science by American Association for the Advancement of Science (1883)
"The DNA was found on electron microscopic examination to exist principally ... The results of electron microscopic observations made on those samples were ..."
2. Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Biology and Medicine (1903)
"... and electron microscopic studies. The influence of acute alcohol ingestion was studied by the quantification of lead absorption in groups of animals ..."
3. Acute Perinatal Asphyxia in Term Infants: Report of the Workshopedited by Linda L. Wright, Gerald B. Merenstein, Deborah Hirtz edited by Linda L. Wright, Gerald B. Merenstein, Deborah Hirtz (1997)
"Neuron migration within the radial glial fiber system of the developing murine cerebrum: An electron microscopic autoradiographic analysis. ..."
4. Biological Effects of Power Line Fields Scientific Advisory Panels Final Report by DIANE Publishing Company (1994)
"Electron-microscopic examination of cerebellar neurons (particularly Purkinje cells) showed no abnormalities. However, Gona did see membranous stacks ..."
5. Manual of Microbiologic Monitoring of Laboratory Animals edited by Kim Waggie (1994)
"Diagnosis: One of the most commonly used means to diagnose rotaviral infections is electron microscopic examination of negatively stained fecal specimens. ..."