Definition of Emeraudes
1. emeraude [n] - See also: emeraude
Lexicographical Neighbors of Emeraudes
Literary usage of Emeraudes
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Progresses and Public Processions of Queen Elizabeth: Among which are by John Nichols (1823)
"Item, a glasse of cristall, the foote broken, with a cover of silver guilt, garnished with small emeraudes and rubies; and a looking glasse of cristall set ..."
2. The Voiage and Travayle of Sir John Maundeville Kt.: Which Treateth of the by John Mandeville (1883)
"... and Chambres ben of Cristalle : and the Tables, where on men eten, some ben of emeraudes, ... And the sydes of the Sege of his Throne ben of emeraudes, ..."
3. Ein Mittelenglisches Medizinbuch by Fritz Heinrich, British Museum (1896)
"... for J?e emeraudes *~ | Carmen ad ... Rf in C und Fl £11 For \>e emeraudes J>at hau no pappis Dili For ]>e ..."
4. The Voiage and Travaile of Sir John Maundevile, Kt.: Which Treateth of the by John Mandeville (1883)
"... where on men eten, some ben of emeraudes, ... And the sydes of the Sege of his Throne ben of emeraudes, ..."