2. Noun. One who encourages a bad habit in another (typically drug addiction) by his or her behaviour. ¹
3. Noun. One who gives someone else the power to behave in a certain way. ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Enabler
1. one that enables [n -S] - See also: enables
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Enabler Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Enabler
Literary usage of Enabler
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Globalization of Materials R&d: Time for a National Strategy by National Research Council (U. S.) (2005)
"INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AS AN enabler OF GLOBALIZATION Technology available in the marketplace today has enabled the globalization of all R&D areas, ..."
2. OECD Science, Technology And Industry Scoreboard by OECD Staff, C Pescatore, A Vári, IAEA (2005)
"D. ICT: AN enabler FOR THE KNOWLEDGE SOCIETY DI Investment in ICT equipment and software 92 D.2 ICT occupations and skills 94 D.3 Telecommunications ..."
3. Aerospace Power in the Twenty-First Century: A Basic Primer by Clayton K. S. Chun (2001)
"Space and Information: The enabler of Operations Aerospace power is a combination of air and space functions and capabilities that have enhanced combat ..."
4. The Voice by Oneil McQuick (2005)
"The spirit neither needs non possesses another more primary source as his enabler. When the Holy Ghost speaks there is no hint that the Spirit is enabled by ..."