Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Endamebic Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Endamebic
Literary usage of Endamebic
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Proceedings of the second Pan American scientific congress: Washington, U. S by Glen Levin Swiggett (1917)
"... coli is of great practical importance to the physician in regions where endamebic dysentery occurs because of the liability of its confusion with ..."
2. Therapeutic Gazette (1916)
"412 treatment of carriers of 730 bacillary—serum treatment of 495 endamebic 179 the treatment of 356 Dysmenorrhea and sterility, the intrauterine treatment ..."
3. Alveolodental Pyorrhea by Charles Cassedy Bass (1915)
"Such inflamed tissue would furnish ideal soil for endamebic infection. We are inclined to think that the improper vigorous brushing with a stiff brush may ..."
4. The Roentgen Diagnosis of Diseases of the Alimentary Canal by Russell Daniel Carman (1920)
"It is worthy of note that in a limited number of cases of chronic endamebic colitis, I did not find a roentgenologic picture in any measure differing from ..."
5. Progressive Medicine by Hobart Amory Hare (1917)
"In a limited number of cases they did not find chronic endamebic colitis to furnish any characteristic or similar .r-ray finding. Therefore it appears to be ..."
6. Diseases of the digestive organs: With Special Reference to Their Diagnosis by Charles Dettie Aaron (1921)
"In endamebic pyorrhea, constitutional conditions secondary to this infection often occur, the most frequent being arthritis of the so-called deformans type. ..."