Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Endoproct Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Endoproct
Literary usage of Endoproct
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Bulletin of the Museum of Comparative Zoology by Museum of Comparative Zoology, Harvard University (1891)
"This is the condition of the endoproct bud, with only five of its seven pairs of ... Starting from this common condition, that of the adult endoproct, ..."
2. Observations on budding in paludicella and some other bryozoa by Charles Benedict Davenport (1891)
"This stage of the endoproct larva is comparable to the whole larval stage of Ectoprocta. I believe the two stages to be homologous, and that, ..."
3. Science by American Association for the Advancement of Science (1902)
"At no other point on our shores have we found this or any other endoproct very plentiful. At San Pedro, however, nearly every rock one turns over presents a ..."
4. The Popular Science Review: A Quarterly Miscellany of Entertaining and (1879)
"... states that he is now in a position to confirm, correct, and complete the statements of Hatschek, and to extend them to the whole group of endoproct ..."
5. Science by American Association for the Advancement of Science (1899)
"Similar organs have not been described as occurring in any other endoproct. The function of their secretion is unknown. On the outer surface of each ..."