¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Endotracheal
Medical Definition of Endotracheal
1. Within the trachea. (05 Mar 2000)
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Endotracheal Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Endotracheal
Literary usage of Endotracheal
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Transactions of the Annual Meeting of the American Laryngological Association by American Laryngological Association (1906)
"endotracheal Operations.—Operations through the mouth should only be performed ... endotracheal operations for malignant growths do not offer a much better ..."
2. Peroral Endoscopy and Laryngeal Surgery by Chevalier Jackson, Gustav Killian (1914)
"A case of cancer, probably arising from an endotracheal mucous gland in ... The endotracheal appearances are quite similar to malignant disease elsewhere. ..."
3. Manual of Neuro-surgery by United States Surgeon-General's Office (1919)
"endotracheal insufflation anesthesia has very peculiar advantages in spinal operations. As the term implies, anesthesia is maintained by ventilation of the ..."
4. Modern Surgery, General and Operative: General and Operative by John Chalmers Da Costa (1910)
"An examination condition evident. endotracheal goiter is nu than in the male. It is believed to begin usi though it may exist for a long time ..."