Definition of Enrolments
1. Noun. (plural of enrolment) ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Enrolments
1. enrolment [n] - See also: enrolment
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Enrolments Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Enrolments
Literary usage of Enrolments
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Business of Higher Education: A Study of Public-Private Partnerships in ...by Mahlubi Mabizela by Mahlubi Mabizela (2005)
"Partnership enrolments per public institution In 2002, there were 55 885 partnership students.23 It was not possible to convert this figure to a full-time ..."
2. Latviaby Centre for Co-operation with Non-members by Centre for Co-operation with Non-members (2001)
"... higher education Curriculum and assessment issues are discussed later in this chapter Numbers of schools. enrolments. language of instruction Pre-school ..."
3. E-learning in Tertiary Education: Where Do We Stand? by OECD Staff, SourceOECD (2005)
"Chapter 1 E-learning provision and enrolments This chapter assesses the magnitude and importance of e-learning in terms of online presence of programmes and ..."
4. Reports of Cases in Chancery, Decided by Lord Cottenham [1846-1848 by Charles Christopher Pepys Cottenham, Great Britain Court of Chancery (1848)
"... and that instead thereof they keep the said enrolments and dockets in the Record Room of the Six Clerks Office, and at the seats of the sworn clerks and ..."
5. The Legal Observer, Or, Journal of Jurisprudence (1842)
"General provision as to business of clerk of enrolments in Chancery, clerk of records and writs, and taxing mas/ers.^And be it enacted, That from and after ..."
6. Lithuania by Centre for Co-operation with Non-members (2002)
"enrolments Enrolment increases have occurred in all sectors after an initial drop ... From 1994/95 to 1998/99, college enrolments increased 41% and higher ..."
7. Chile by Centre for Co-operation with Non-members (2004)
"enrolments, expenditure and school performance Professional-technical enrolments in Chilean high schools over the last decade have grown substantially in ..."
8. Vocational Education and Training in Southern Africa: A Comparative Study by Salim Akoojee, Simon A. McGrath, Anthony Gewer (2005)
"The state of education in 2004 Table 7.2 synthesises recent educational statistics for enrolments at all levels of education. Table 7.2: Total headcount ..."