Definition of Ensilages
1. ensilage [v] - See also: ensilage
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Ensilages Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Ensilages
Literary usage of Ensilages
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Report of the Secretary of Agriculture by United States Dept. of Agriculture (1884)
"AH to variations produced by other canses, illustrations are found in ensilages numbered 1652, 1653,1677, and 1693—1652 and 1653 are analyses of ensilage ..."
2. Annual Report by Vermont Agricultural Experiment Station (1892)
"101 Director's Report 10 Drinking Water, Analyses of 22, 23, 24, 2.3 Dynamometer, Measure of Horse Power by 99 Early Blight of Potatoes 43 ensilages, ..."
3. Journal of the American Chemical Society by American Chemical Society (1890)
"... but we should bear in mind, however, that the two ensilages are not from the same variety of maize. The field cured maize and ensilage from mature maize ..."
4. House Documents, Otherwise Publ. as Executive Documents: 13th Congress, 2d by United States Congress. House (1884)
"In comparison with the ensilages the dried fodder No. 1654, from stalks of the same field as the old ensilage 1652, shows several advan tages. ..."