Definition of Entertainment industry
1. Noun. Those involved in providing entertainment: radio and television and films and theater.
Generic synonyms: Industry
Terms within: Film Industry, Movie Industry
Entertainment Industry Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Entertainment Industry Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Entertainment Industry
Literary usage of Entertainment industry
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Preventing Interpersonal Violence Among Youth: An Introduction to School by William DeJong (1994)
"Defenders of the entertainment industry are quick to say that the industry should not be held responsible for the actions of a few "unbalanced" viewers ..."
2. The Second Australasian Conference on Interactive Entertainment: Proceedings by Yusuf Pisan, SIGART. (2005)
"INTRODUCTION The interactive entertainment industry today is presenting publishers such as Electronic Arts and Sony in active discussion about a future in ..."
3. Destruction of a Planet: Zionism Is Racism by Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn (1991)
"THE entertainment industry The extraordinary concentration of Jews in the TV industry certainly explains much of the bias of television news. ..."
4. Expertise in Design: Design Thinking Rresearh Symposium 6 by Yusuf Pisan, Nigel Cross, Ernest A. Edmonds (2003)
"The multi-billion dollar Interactive entertainment industry has no ... Propagate: Rather than trying to entice the Interactive entertainment industry to ..."