Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Epicuticular Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Epicuticular
Literary usage of Epicuticular
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Biotechnology: Ti-Plasmids and Other Plan Vectors: Bibliography January 1993 by Raymond Dobert (1996)
"We also analyzed the chemical composition of the epicuticular wax layers of the cer mutants isolated in this study relative to that of Arabidopsis wild- ..."
2. Forms of Animal Life: A Manual of Comparative Anatomy : with Descriptions of by George Rolleston, William Hatchett Jackson (1888)
"... contraction of these muscles brings the edges of the epicuticular layers of both valves into firm contact, and at the same time retracts somewhat the ..."
3. The Chrysokamino Metallurgy Workshop and Its Territory by Philip P. Betancourt (2006)
"The combination of straight-chain fatty acids and straight-chain primary alcohols is usually the result of the hydrolysis of the esters in epicuticular ..."
4. Appropriate Oversight for Plants with Inherited Traits for Resistance to Pests by Calvin O. Qualset (1998)
"Evolution 18:586-608. Eigenbrode, SD and KE Espelie. 1995. Effects of plant epicuticular lipids on insect herbivores. Ann. Rev. Entomol. 40:171-194. ..."
5. Raising Standards for American Education (1993)
"... rain pH, or genotype were detected. 211 NAL Call No: SD13.C35 Effects of ozone and acidic fog on red spruce needle epicuticular wax ultrastructure. ..."
6. Oxygen/Nitrogen Radicals and Cellular Injury edited by Kenneth B. Adler, Robert D. Devlin, Val Vallyathan (2000)
"Lutz C, Heinzmann U. Surface structures and epicuticular wax composition of spruce ... Effects of ozone and acidic fog on red spruce needle epicuticular wax ..."