2. Adjective. Treated with an epoxide (resin) ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Epoxidized
1. epoxidize [v] - See also: epoxidize
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Epoxidized Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Epoxidized
Literary usage of Epoxidized
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Code of Federal Regulations: Parts 170 to 199 Revised as of April 1, 2005 by Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Staff (2005)
"epoxidized linseed oil. epoxidized linseed oil modified with trimellitic anhydride. epoxidized safflower oil. epoxidized safflower oil modified with ..."
2. Large Scale Coastal Behavior (1993) edited by J. H. List (1995)
"... 3-ethenyl, homopolymer, ether with 2-ethyl-2- (hydroxymethyl)-l,3-propanediol (3:1), epoxidized. ..."
3. Recognition & Management of Pesticide Poisoning by Donald P. Morgan (1989)
"The cyclodiene aldrin is efficiently epoxidized in the body (and in the environment) to dieldrin. A similar biotransformation converts heptachlor to ..."