Definition of Equiangular triangle
1. Noun. A three-sided regular polygon.
Generic synonyms: Regular Polygon, Triangle, Trigon, Trilateral
Specialized synonyms: Delta
Equiangular Triangle Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Equiangular Triangle Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Equiangular Triangle
Literary usage of Equiangular triangle
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Elements of Geometry by George Bruce Halsted (1886)
"An Obtuse-angled Triangle has one of its angles obtuse. 121. An Acute-angled Triangle has all three angles acute. 122. An equiangular triangle is one which ..."
2. The Manufacture of Pulp and Paper: A Textbook of Modern Pulp and Paper Mill by J. Newell Stephenson (1921)
"An equiangular triangle is also an oblique triangle. Fig. ... 18. is likewise an equiangular triangle. A right triangle is usually a scalene triangle, ..."
3. Easy Lessons on Reasoning by Richard Whately (1845)
"This latter indeed is not true: the one preceding it is true; that is, it is true that' every equiangular triangle is equilateral,' as well as that ' every ..."
4. The Saturday Magazine (1843)
"This latter indeed is not true! the one preceding it w true ; that is, it is true that " every equiangular triangle is equilateral," as well as that " every ..."
5. Ferrell's Advanced Arithmetic by John Appley Ferrell (1901)
"An equiangular triangle has its three angles equal. ( For torra of equiangular triangle, see equilateral triangle. ) NOTE.— Each angle of an equiangular ..."
6. Plane Geometry by Herbert Edwin Hawkes, William Arthur Luby, Frank Charles Touton (1920)
"equiangular triangle. An equiangular triangle is a triangle which has three equal angles. Theorem 22 102. If a triangle is equilateral, it is equiangular. ..."
7. First Lessons in Geometry by Thomas Hill (1861)
"What is an equiangular triangle ? What is an equilateral triangle? Every equiangular triangle is also ? And c-'ery equilateral triangle is also ? ..."