2. Adverb. Using ergonomics ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Ergonomically
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Ergonomically Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Ergonomically
Literary usage of Ergonomically
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Cumulative Trauma Disorders in the Workplace: Bibliography by DIANE Publishing Company (1996)
"... with a steel insert to prevent bending of the wrist Figure 9 shows an ergonomically designed cutter, with soft foam cushion grips and internal spring. ..."
2. Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance 1994 (1994)
"However, a few recent demonstration studies have shown reductions in biomechanical stress with ergonomically designed tools, such as the contoured hand grip ..."
3. Niosh Manual of Analytical Methods: Sampling and Analytical Methods for edited by Peter M. Eller (1994)
"An ergonomically designed chair should be used, with the microscope eyepiece situated at a comfortable height for viewing. External lighting should be set ..."
4. Design and Analysis of Integrated Manufacturing Systems by W. Dale Compton (1988)
"Everyone wants his or her system to be ergonomically designed, user-friendly, and so forth. However, many people believe that user-centered, ..."
5. My Tiny Life: Crime and Passion in a Virtual World by Julian Dibbell (1998)
"... You are seated in an ergonomically designed office chair. On the desk before you : a computer, a printer, a telephone, a clutter. ..."