Definition of Ernest orlando lawrence
1. Noun. United States physicist who developed the cyclotron (1901-1958).
Ernest Orlando Lawrence Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Ernest Orlando Lawrence Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Ernest Orlando Lawrence
Literary usage of Ernest orlando lawrence
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Technical Issues Related to the Comprehensive Nuclear Test Ban Treaty by National Academy of Sciences Staff, National Academy of Sciences, National Academy of Sciences (U.S.) (2002)
"... and the American Physical Society, and is the recipient of the Ernest Orlando Lawrence Award and the Enrico Fermi Award from the Department of Energy. ..."
2. University Research Management: Meeting the Institutional Challenge by Helen Connell (2004)
"4 Krull (2003),Bonn seminar. 5 In presentation to Paris seminar. ' For example, the ernest orlando lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory at University of ..."
3. Revealing the Hidden Nature of Space And Time: Charting the Course for by National Research Council (U.S.) (2006)
"Charles V. Shank Dr. Shank has served as Director of ernest orlando lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory in Berkeley, California, since September 1989 ..."
4. An International Spent Nuclear Fuel Storage Facility: Exploring a Russian by Glenn E. Schweitzer, A. Chelsea Sharber (2005)
"2001. Geological Challenges in Radioactive Waste Isolation, Third Worldwide Review. Berkeley: ernest orlando lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory. ..."
5. Indoor Pollution: Status of Federal Research Activities by Edward Kratzer, Ralph L. Lowry (1999)
"... Source substitution Policies • Cancer Source: GAO's presentation of information from the ernest orlando lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, DOE. ..."