2. Adjective. Containing a vacuum. ¹
3. Verb. (past of evacuate) ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Evacuated
1. evacuate [v] - See also: evacuate
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Evacuated Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Evacuated
Literary usage of Evacuated
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. United States Supreme Court Reports by Lawyers Co-operative Publishing Company, United States Supreme Court (1882)
"... provided the Spanish troops finally evacuated the territory, and on that very day of that very year 1797, would totally defeat the operation of the law, ..."
2. The Cambridge Modern History by Adolphus William Ward, George Walter Prothero (1907)
"Moscow evacuated. Condition of the French army, [ms the French spies, marauders, ... On the night of October 22-23 Mortier also evacuated Moscow. ..."