¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Evaluable
Lexicographical Neighbors of Evaluable
evaluable (current term)
Literary usage of Evaluable
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Family Centered Project Evaluation: An Interim Report to the 1994 Hawaii by DIANE Publishing Company (1995)
"Despite our wishes and intentions, not all programs are evaluable and not all programs should be evaluated. Jacob's Five-Tier Approach to Evaluation ..."
2. Computer Assisted New Drug Application (CANDA) Guidance Manual (1994)by DIANE Publishing Company by DIANE Publishing Company (1995)
"Determine evaluable Patients Test Claim - Underlying disease. ... Review the intent to treat population versus evaluable patients. ..."
3. Lymphoma Project Report: Current Issues in Research and Treatment of AIDS by Michael Marco (1995)
"In 29 evaluable patients, only 14% showed a CR. Of the 8 non-evaluable patients who received only one dose of chemotherapy, 2 died of toxicity, ..."
4. Dictionary of National Biography by LESLIE. STEPHEN (1889)
"It forms, nevertheless, evaluable record of observations in a hitherto comparatively unknown country. A German version FALKNER, THOMAS (1707-1784), ..."
5. The Quarterly Review by William Gifford, George Walter Prothero, John Gibson Lockhart, John Murray, Whitwell Elwin, John Taylor Coleridge, Rowland Edmund Prothero Ernle, William Macpherson, William Smith (1889)
"... the luxury and refinement of the Renais- fance, and set forth, with delightful fulness of detail, in the evaluable ' Household Book ' of Northumberland. ..."
6. Smoking Cessation: Clinical Practice Guideline by Michael C. Fiore (1996)
"... recommended by AHCPR J' Panel members approved/appointed by AHCPR •+• Panel convened and criteria for evaluable literature defined i Topics selected for ..."