Definition of Exported
1. Verb. (past of export) ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Exported
1. export [v] - See also: export
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Exported Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Exported
Literary usage of Exported
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Supreme Court Reporter by Robert Desty, United States Supreme Court, West Publishing Company (1903)
"It thus appears that free sugar, which may be sold in Russia, at the normal excise of R. 1.75 per pood, may be exported under a permit from the excise ..."
2. United States Supreme Court Reports by Lawyers Co-operative Publishing Company, United States Supreme Court (1903)
"(The 75 copeck portion of the excise due on the exported sugar is to be paid or ... (3) The customhouse duly examines the exported shipment of the free ..."
3. The American Journal of International Law by American Society of International Law (1918)
"Besides this quantity to be exported of iron ore, there may also, as compensation, be exported a quantity of same containing iron equal to the amount of ..."
4. The Encyclopaedia Britannica: A Dictionary of Arts, Sciences, and General by Thomas Spencer Baynes (1888)
"The quantity of bullion exported by the Portuguese during their stay in ... From 1619 to 1671 the Catch also exported large quantities, together wilh silver ..."
5. Federal Statutes Annotated: Containing All the Laws of the United States, of by United States, Edward Thompson Company (1918)
"988. tion of articles, and not that articles exported are relieved from the prior ordi- Turpin v. Burgess, (1886) 117 US tax or duty can be cast upon the ..."
6. A Dictionary, Practical, Theoretical, and Historical, of Commerce and ...by John Ramsey McCulloch, Vethake, Henry by John Ramsey McCulloch, Vethake, Henry (1852)
"In case where goods, wares, or merchandise imported a!ter Ihe passage of the Act of the 30th July, 1046, are intended to be exported directly from warehouse ..."
7. The Merchants' Magazine and Commercial Review by Isaac Smith Homans, William Buck Dana (1842)
"The foreign and colonial merchandise exported, amounted in 1839, ... Statement of the Declared Value exported in the year ended 5th January. ..."