¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Extendability
1. [n -TIES]
Lexicographical Neighbors of Extendability
Literary usage of Extendability
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Frame and Generic Space by Bernard Leupen (2006)
"extendability Enlarging the surface area of a dwelling without consequences space-wise for surrounding homes (independent extendability) or with ..."
2. Group Invariance Applications in Statistics by Morris L. Eaton (1989)
"Finally, a few remarks about extendability. Theorem 8.4 concerns those P(*) on X(*) which are n-extendable in the sense that there exists an exchangeable ..."
3. Design and Analysis of Integrated Manufacturing Systems by W. Dale Compton (1988)
"System integration can be measured by the following criteria: performance, availability, maintainability, extendability, flexibility, system development ..."
4. Toda Lattices, Cosymplectic Manifolds, Bäcklund Transformations, and Kinks by Robert Hermann (1977)
"Proof. The first statement about A and A are well known facts of linear algebra. T ‘ To prove the extendability of a, let a : A + A be the ..."
5. Quantum Statistical Mechanics and Lie Group Harmonic Analysis by Norman Hurt, Robert Hermann (1980)
"Thus Theorem 3.1 shows that a very natural necessary condition for the extendability of i to be a measure on I' is also sufficient. ..."
6. State of the Art in Probability and Statistics: Festschrift for Willem R by Mathisca de Gunst, Chris Klaassen, A. W. van der Vaart (2001)
"Let us comment further on the extendability of the definition of the Brownian sheet Z from points te I2 (or, equivalently, rectangles [0,t] C I2) to the ..."