Definition of Factures
1. facture [n] - See also: facture
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Factures Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Factures
Literary usage of Factures
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Annals of the American Revolution: Or, A Record of the Causes and Events by Jedidiah Morse (1824)
"... we eventually contribute very largely to the revenue of the crown. factures, and that they are still heavily burdened with taxes to discharge the ..."
2. Appletons' Annual Cyclopædia and Register of Important Events of the Year (1869)
"... ninety-five of the internal revenue act of 1-4 The effect of this was to exempt certain вы: factures from taxation. A proposition to i»-. ..."
3. Calendar of Virginia State Papers and Other Manuscripts: ... Preserved in by Virginia, William Pitt Palmer, Sherwin McRae, Raleigh Edward Colston, Henry W. Flournoy (1875)
"... factures of their own. It was necessity that forced them at first upon 1708 this course ; but the ..."
4. The History of the Reign of George III, to the Termination of the Late War by Robert Bisset (1816)
"... to the mann- factures and industry of his people. .:•••.-• • . • • i. • • u •* .• • * • • • ' « • . • i '. • • • .. • .• i . ..."