Definition of Fantasy life
1. Noun. An imaginary life lived in a fantasy world.
Lexicographical Neighbors of Fantasy Life
Literary usage of Fantasy life
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Island Song Lyrics by Larry W. Jones (2003)
"A fantasy life (08/28/2002) (#216) I've been to the IMAX in Waikiki Been to ... it's just a fantasy life It's not fantasy island, it's just a fantasy life ..."
2. The First Carlisle: Sir James Hay, First Earl of Carlisle, as Courtier by Roy E. Schreiber (1984)
"... She unquestionably contributed a great deal to the fantasy life of more than one gentleman of the era,39 whatever she may have actually done with them. ..."
3. Transactions of the Association of American Physicians by Association of American Physicians (1913)
"No one who has not investigated the subject of the fantasy life of young—even the youngest—children in the manner and to the extent that it has now for the ..."
4. Treatment Services for Adolescent Substance Abusers by Alfred S. Friedman (1998)
"... as clients gradually learn to ask for and accept positive strokes directly and not to resort to negative scripts or to withdraw to the fantasy life. ..."
5. Your Child from One to Six by Richard H. Granger, M.D. (1995)
"Other parents, not frightened by the child's adventures in the world of make-believe, tolerate and even take pleasure in the fantasy life and encourage it. ..."
6. Addresses on Psycho-analysis by James Jackson Putnam (1921)
"The tendency to relive, in later years, the fantasy- life of self-indulgent childhood may arise from either of two sorts of causes; an excessive preference ..."