Definition of Fileable
1. file [adj] - See also: file
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Fileable Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Fileable
Literary usage of Fileable
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Science by American Association for the Advancement of Science (1917)
"GEORGE WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY fileable ANNOUNCEMENTS OF NEW BOOKS To THE EDITOR OF SCIENCE : One who receives the numerous advertising circulars of book ..."
2. Proceedings of the Royal Society of London by Royal Society (Great Britain) (1905)
"... specimens were as magnetic at - 182° C. as at normal temperature, and readily fileable. tei In connection with this series, specimens were also taken of ..."
3. The Chemical News and Journal of Industrial Science (1905)
"... C. as at normal temperature, and readily fileable. In connection with this series, specimens were also taken of various iron-carbon alloys in which the ..."
4. The Future of Drug Safety: Promoting and Protecting the Health of the Public by Alina Baciu, Kathleen R. Stratton, Sheila P. Burke (2007)
"To be considered fileable for review under paragraph 3, a "review- able unit" must be substantially complete when submitted to FDA. Once a "reviewable unit" ..."