Definition of First-aid kit
1. Noun. Kit consisting of a set of bandages and medicines for giving first aid.
First-aid Kit Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: First-aid Kit Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of First-aid Kit
first-aid kit (current term)
Literary usage of First-aid kit
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The ABCs of Safe & Healthy Child Care: A Handbook for Child Care Providers by Cynthia M. Hale, Jacqueline A. Polder (2000)
"Check the first aid kit regularly and restock it as necessary. ... In addition to the supplies listed for your first aid kit, you should also keep ice cubes ..."
2. Adventure Guide to the Inside Passage and Coastal Alaska by Lynn Readicker-Henderson (2002)
"First Aid Kits It's a very good idea to take along a first aid kit. ... When choosing your first aid kit, keep in mind the number of people who will be ..."
3. Trail Craft: An Aid in Getting the Greatest Good Out of Vacation Trips by Claude Powell Fordyce (1922)
"It is commendable to assemble one's own first-aid kit, and all its units ... first-aid kit—DESCRIPTION AND USES Aspirin.—In tablets of five grains each. ..."
4. Spiritual E-Soup: A Compilation of Inspirational Messages from the Internet by Ralph Barnett (2007)
"... f Spiritual First Aid Kit f Toothpick to remind you to pick out the good qualities in others. Matthew 7:1 Rubber band to remind you to be flexible. ..."