Definition of Flambeed
1. Verb. (past of flambe) ¹
2. Verb. (past of flambé) ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Flambeed
1. flambe [v] - See also: flambe
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Flambeed Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Flambeed
Literary usage of Flambeed
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Cancun by Ulysses Travel Guides Staff, Denis Faubert (2004)
"Madero The Don Chepo restaurant specializes in flambees, with everything from chicken to shrimp and lobster flambeed right before your eyes. ..."
2. Jamaica by Paris Permenter, John Bigley (2000)
"The specialty of the house at this seaside restaurant are the flambeed dishes, such as Tijuana shrimp flambeed in tequila and Grand Marnier. ..."
3. Jamaica Alive! by Paris Permenter, John Bigley (2000)
"The specialty of the house at this seaside restaurant is the flambeed dishes, such as Tijuana shrimp flambeed in tequila and Grand Marnier. ..."
4. Martinique, Guadeloupe, Dominica & St. Lucia Alive! by Lynne M. Sullivan (2000)
"For dessert, you have several choices, including simple island-made ice cream and elaborate flambeed fruit. THE SECOND SOUFFLE 27 Rue de ..."
5. Adventure Guide to St. Martin & St. Barts by Lynne M. Sullivan (2003)
"It features such things as shrimp flambeed in aged rum and conch smothered in a spicy West Indies sauce. Le Grain de Sel Grande Saline Beach tr 590-52-46-05 ..."
6. Home Cooking in the Global Village: Caribbean Food from Buccaneers to by Richard R. Wilk (2006)
"The dessert is flambeed with Grand Marnier and imported butter, garnished with local mango and orange, and plated in the minimalist style of French nouvelle ..."
7. Baltimore and the Chesapeake Bayby Barbara Radcliffe Rogers, Stillman Rogers by Barbara Radcliffe Rogers, Stillman Rogers (2001)
"They also have a few flambeed items for dining room drama. WINDOWS ON THE BAY 61st Street tr 410-723-3463 Moderate to expensive Seafood with a different ..."
8. Adventure Guide to the Virgin Islands by Lynne Sullivan (2000)
"... wahoo encrusted with island spices, sea prawns flambeed in gin cream sauce with fettuccine, and Caribbean lobster teamed with filet of Black Angus beef. ..."