Definition of Flip over
1. Verb. Turn upside down, or throw so as to reverse. "Turn over the pancakes"
Lexicographical Neighbors of Flip Over
Literary usage of Flip over
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Rohault's System of Natural Philosophy: Illustrated with Dr. Samuel Clarke's by Jacques Rohault (1735)
"... between them : Whence it follows, that the Points or Edges of Gravers and the Teeth of Files can only flip over them without entring into them. 21. ..."
2. Ford Methods and the Ford Shops by Horace Lucian Arnold, Fay Leone Faurote (1915)
"... one for each contact in the case Both the flip-over spring and the spring-lifted, float-file-cut-block are new devices to the writer; the flip-over ..."
3. Concrete Abstractions: An Introduction to Computer Science Using Scheme by Max Hailperin, Barbara Kaiser (1999)
"... you also have to flip over the four neighboring ones (not counting the diagonal neighbors). If the penny you flip is on an edge of the grid, ..."
4. Fighting the Flying Circus by Eddie Rickenbacker (1919)
"Thus a day or two after my last experiences, while I was refilling my tank at Coincy preparatory to another flip over the lines, I met two American ..."