¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Formulaically
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Formulaically Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Formulaically
Literary usage of Formulaically
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Hatred in the Hallways: Violence and Discrimination Against Lesbian, Gay by Michael Boschenek, A. Widney Brown (2001)
"While we did not adhere formulaically to our questionnaire in every interview, we did ask each person about every one of the subjects addressed in this ..."
2. Copyright Licensing Regimes Covering Retransmission of Broadcast Signals edited by Howard Coble (2001)
"... such as having rates established in proceedings before an administrative law judge, or having base rates set by statute and adjusted formulaically. ..."
3. Development Cooperation in a Fractured Global Order: An Arduous Transition by Francisco R. Sagasti, Gonzalo Alcalde (1999)
"... of circumstances can occur again; but trying to repeat the sequence of events formulaically in another context won't work" (Hirschman 1995, pp. ..."
4. Benchmarking Industry-Science Relationships by Oecd (2002)
"... with emphasis on collaboration. lnitiative funding 3 085 2.4% Contract research staff Various Various Promotion of commercialisation formulaically ..."
5. OECD Handbook for Internationally Comparative Education Statistics: Concepts by OECD Staff (2004)
"The method of calculation is then given, often both descriptively and formulaically. Where necessary some notes on interpretation are also provided. ..."