Definition of Fraises
1. fraise [n] - See also: fraise
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Fraises Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Fraises
Literary usage of Fraises
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. An Ordinary of Arms Contained in the Public Register of All Arms and by James Balfour Paul (1893)
"Az. three fraises arg. (ist and 4th quarters of ist and 4th grand ... Az. three fraises arg. (2nd quarter), in the centre of the shield a mullet or. ..."
2. International Catalogue of Scientific Literatureby Royal Society (Great Britain). by Royal Society (Great Britain). (1904)
"Paris, C.-R. soc. biol., 54, 1902, (75 -70). . 9036 Gley, E. Action physiologique de l'extrait de fraises. Action sur la pression et sur la ..."
3. Miscellaneous and Posthumous Works by Henry Thomas Buckle (1872)
"stallation des chevaliers de l'ordre de la Jarretière, on servit des fraises, des cerises, et des glaces à la crème" (Le Livre des Singularités, ..."
4. Elements of Fortification: Field and Permanent. by Auguste Frédéric Lendy (1857)
"... in the manner of bridges to the slanting stakes,—thus passed, and scaled the parapet by resting their ladders on the step formed by these fraises. ..."