Definition of Fund-raising campaign
1. Noun. A campaign to raise money for some cause.
Generic synonyms: Campaign, Cause, Crusade, Drive, Effort, Movement
Fund-raising Campaign Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Fund-raising Campaign Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Fund-raising Campaign
Literary usage of Fund-raising campaign
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Storms Over the Urban Forest: Planning, Responding, and Regreening by Lisa L. Burban, John W. Anderson (1996)
"... who will lead the fund- raising campaign? * Who has the ability and the reliability to handle the donations as they come in? * How is accountability for ..."
2. Jewish Philanthropy: An Exposition of Principles and Methods of Jewish by Boris David Bogen (1917)
"... used by the Federation of Jewish Charities of Brooklyn, New York, where the motion picture was used as a medium in a fund-raising campaign. ..."
3. Problems of Drug Dependence: Proceedings of the 58th Annual Scientific Meeting by Louie S. Harrie (1999)
"A direct mail fund raising campaign was used to solicit donations from 198 corporations, manufacturers and local retailers. In addition, local volunteers ..."
4. Tobacco Policy Making in California 2001-2003: No Longer Finishing First edited by Jeffrey Archer, Simon Bainbridge (2003)
"... challenge grant as the cornerstone of a larger fund-raising campaign for an endowment to support a new regional art center. (5) An independent research ..."