¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Funkiness
1. [n -ES]
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Funkiness Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Funkiness
Literary usage of Funkiness
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. San Francisco: A Photographic Portraitby Brad Perks, Photographer by Brad Perks, Photographer (2005)
"... Full Moon on Telegraph Hill (previous page) On Telegraph Hill's upper Grant Avenue, the nearby cafes and shops still exude Beatnik funkiness. ..."
2. Adventure Guide to Trinidad & Tobago by Kathleen O'Donnell, S Harry Pefkaros (2000)
"Amenities: funkiness, restaurant. Good for: Young beach crowd on a budget. Comment: You're only a few minutes from the beach in this small town; ..."
3. Vancouver and Victoria by Ulysses Travel Edito Staff (2003)
"Plaza 500 Hotel 188 Vancouver's Suites By the Sea 182 For the decor: Le Soleil Hotel 175 Sheraton Wall Centre Hotel 177 For upscale funkiness: Pacific ..."
4. He Usually Lived with a Female: The Life of a California Newspaperman by George Garrigues (2006)
"... a block away, a string of both new- and used-book shops vied with each other for funkiness and charm. Two small cable railways, Angels Flight at Third ..."
5. Vancouver, Victoria and Whistler by Ulysses Travel Guides Staff (2006)
"... Beach I68 For the decor: Le Soleil Hotel 160 Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre Hotel 161 For upscale funkiness: Pacific Palisades Hotel 166 For ..."
6. Journal of Horticulture, Cottage Gardener and Country Gentlemen (1873)
"Nor can I divest myself of the notion (I hope it is not insular prejudice), that there is a funkiness about French decoration which has obtruded itself into ..."