Definition of Fyles
1. fyle [n] - See also: fyle
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Fyles Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Fyles
fyles (current term)
Literary usage of Fyles
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Annual Report by Entomological Society of Ontario, Ontario. Dept. of Agriculture (1899)
"Dr. fyles, who spoke of the successful gathering the night before when we joined with the ... TW fyles, D. С L., FLS, South Quebec. At our annual meetings, ..."
2. The National Cyclopaedia of American Biography: Being the History of the by James Terry White (1910)
"... and was followed by "The Girl I Left Behind Me," written in collaboration with Franklin fyles, and made the opening production of the Empire Theatre, ..."
3. Bibliography of the More Important Contributions to American Economic Entomology by United States Bureau of Entomology, Nathan Banks, Samuel Henshaw (1895)
"fyles, THOMAS W. Advice to farmers, or how to deal with the potato beetle, ... fyles, TW Some of the insects that frequent the orchard and garden—under what ..."
4. Hertfordshire During the Great Civil War and the Long Parliament: With by Alfred Kingston (1894)
"... after I have supt, and before I goe to bed, to remove the bar ; for if I had a forcer, I would make no question of it, but having nothing but fyles, ..."