Definition of German nazi
1. Noun. A German member of Adolf Hitler's political party.
Specialized synonyms: Brownshirt, Storm Trooper
Generic synonyms: Fascist
Specialized synonyms: Adolf Eichmann, Eichmann, Karl Adolf Eichmann, Goebbels, Joseph Goebbels, Paul Joseph Goebbels, Goering, Goring, Hermann Goering, Hermann Goring, Hermann Wilhelm Goring, Hess, Rudolf Hess, Walther Richard Rudolf Hess, Heinrich Himmler, Himmler, Adolf Hitler, Der Fuhrer, Hitler
German Nazi Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: German Nazi Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of German Nazi
Literary usage of German nazi
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Fallen Sparrows: The International Brigades in the Spanish Civil War by Michael W. Jackson (1994)
"The Nationalist movement coalesced as broadly as the Popular Front, even if one group within it—the Falange—resembled the german nazi and Italian Fascist ..."
2. Notes to Transformation: A Guidebook on the Inner Journey to the Self by John James (1994)
"In fact, it was a grey tank with german nazi markings. Her disowned unconscious part was represented in the Nazi tank with all its associations of the ..."
3. Changing Perspectives by Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn (1994)
"The original documentation which spawned this project was derived from collected intensive research previously performed by top SS german nazi Scientists ..."
4. Threads of Silk by Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn (1992)
"In all, about 1600 German/Nazi scientists, doctors, military intelligence, etc., were brought to the United States. They were placed in key positions in ..."