2. Adjective. ungifted, untalented ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Giftless
1. being without a gift [adj]
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Giftless Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Giftless
Literary usage of Giftless
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Remains, Historical and Literary, Connected with the Palatine Counties of by Chetham Society (1895)
"giftless Churches. Churches with- See St. Matthe-,u, iii. 16-17. out 'he S'ft or X^f'"!"1 of prophecy. Cf. 187 seqq. MIDDLETON himself, &c. Romans, xii. ..."
2. The Earthly Paradise: A Poem by William Morris (1884)
"Unto which feast was Perseus bidden now Who giftless came, bare as the winter bough, For little was his wealth in that strange land. ..."
3. The Newark Anniversary Poems: Winners in the Poetry Competition Held in by Henry Wellington Wack, Ezra Pound (1917)
"We are the giftless ones, the bearers only of prayers. Out of strange dreams we came, Dwellers on distant hills through the myriad miles of unknowing, ..."
4. The Origins of Religion, and Other Essays by Andrew Lang (1908)
"Efforts have been made to explain these giftless supreme or superior beings as the result of contact between the peoples ..."