Definition of Global climate change
1. Noun. A change in the world's climate.
Global Climate Change Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Global Climate Change Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Global Climate Change
Literary usage of Global climate change
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Climate Change: Debating America's Policy Options by David G. Victor (2004)
"... new Clear Skies and global climate change Initiatives during a speech at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration in Silver Spring, Maryland. ..."
2. The Strategic Value of Fossil Fuels: Challenges and Responses : Conference by International Energy Agency (1996)
"The issue of global climate change has not yet been fully defined in terms of specific, confirmed impacts from the use of fossil fuels. ..."
3. Reviews in Environmental Health (1998): Toxicological Defense Mechanics edited by Gary E. R. Hook, George W. Lucier (2000)
"global climate change and emerging infectious diseases. ... The health impacts of global climate change: grapling with scenarios, predictive models and ..."
4. Opportunity 2000: Creative Affirmative Action Strategies for a Changing (1988)
"Scenarios 4,5, and 6 are extreme outcomes based on the growing chance of an extreme problem: global climate change. These scenarios rapidly reduce the use ..."