Definition of Gluten bread
1. Noun. Bread made with gluten flour.
Gluten Bread Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Gluten Bread Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Gluten Bread
Literary usage of Gluten bread
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Practical dietetics: With Special Reference to Diet in Diseases by William Gilman Thompson (1905)
"gluten bread.—Bread made from gluten flour is useful where i IHTC is a tendency to obesity, ... gluten bread ..."
2. The American Journal of the Medical Sciences by Southern Society for Clinical Investigation (U.S.) (1889)
"... the introduction, by insufflation or by packing, of boric acid powder into the auditory canal.—New York Medical Journal, October 6,1888. gluten bread. ..."
3. The Plough, the Loom, and the Anvil (1855)
"The invention consists, in the first place, in preparing gluten bread by ... In baking gluten-bread, the inventor employs moulds of a square section and ..."
4. Food Ingestion and Energy Transformations: With Special Reference to the by Francis Gano Benedict, Thorne Martin Carpenter (1918)
"gluten bread AND SKIM MILK. In some of the earliest experiments in this study a special gluten bread was used which was made in the laboratory and contained ..."
5. The Practitioner by Gale Group, ProQuest Information and Learning Company (1893)
"Many patients, too, much prefer the taste of them to that of gluten bread. The price of the two kinds of bread is almost the same. ..."
6. The Chemistry of cookery by William Mattieu Williams (1900)
"GLUTEN — BREAD. HAVING treated the cookery of the chief constituents of the roots and stems of the plant, the fibre and the starch, I now come to food ..."
7. The Retrospect of Practical Medicine and Surgery: Being a Half-yearly edited by William Braithwaite, James Braithwaite, Edmond Fauriel Trevelyan (1865)
"In making the different kinds of gluten bread this washing is more or less perfectly ... 37 42 2 19 gluten bread from Ordinary bread .36 49 1 23 per cent. ..."