Definition of Goaling
1. goal [v] - See also: goal
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Goaling Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Goaling
Literary usage of Goaling
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The wedding day in all ages and countries by Edward J. Wood (1869)
"Irish Marriages — Wife-seizing—The Agreement Bottle — Casting Darts—Horsing and goaling—Changing Wives— Lending Wedding Rings—Scotch Marriages—Gretna Green ..."
2. Military Recruiting: Dod Could Improve Its Recruiter Selection & Incentive edited by Carol R. Schuster (1998)
"The Marine Corps has experimented with goaling processes of varying lengths and ... The Marine Corps monthly goaling model allows for immediate analysis and ..."
3. Popular Songs of Ireland by Thomas Crofton Croker (1886)
"The following song commemorates a goaling match, which, it appears, ... apply to Mr. Crawford of Cork for information respecting this goaling match, ..."
4. Ireland: Its Scenery, Character, &c. by Samuel Carter Hall (1841)
"... goaling, and such diversions ; and where they also kept their cattle by night, to prevent their being carried off by wolves or their more rapacious ..."