Definition of Godso
1. gadso [interj GODSOS] - See also: gadso
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Godso Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Godso
godso (current term)
Literary usage of Godso
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Dramatic Works of Ben Jonson, and Beaumont and Fletcher: Printed from by Ben Jonson, John Fletcher, Francis Beaumont, George Colman, Peter Whalley (1811)
"Ont. Nay, godso, fellow Juniper, come away. Ont. I would not you should think so, ... O can you take knowledge of rat now, sir ? Oni. godso, Valentine ..."
2. York Deeds by Maine Historical Society, Maine Genealogical Society (1884- ), York County (Me.). Register of Deeds (1892)
"... with all ye estate right & title which I ye sd William godso now have or in time past have had or weh I my heirs Execut™ or Admr' ought ..."
3. The Victoria Post Office Directory (1866)
"... Edward, Star hotel, King William and Fitzroy sts, F godso ... Issac, Flemington road, Hot godso, Win., Canning st, Curl Godwin, Geo., accountant, ..."
4. Notes and Queries by Martim de Albuquerque (1861)
"... a fillip, a devise : fellow Juniper, prithee get me a plantan. " Val. godso ! Onion has caught a bruise. ..."