Definition of Goris
1. gori [n] - See also: gori
Lexicographical Neighbors of Goris
Literary usage of Goris
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Chronicles of Enguerrand de Monstrelet: Containing an Account of the by Enguerrand de Monstrelet, Bon-Joseph Dacier, Pierre Desrey (1867)
"As he said this, Regnault goris approached, and hit Petit John on the head with a stone, that made him ... Regnault goris, and, last of all, Oudin du Bust. ..."
2. Allen's Commercial Organic Analysis: A Treatise on the Properties, Modes of by Alfred Henry Allen (1912)
"goris and Chevalier (Pharm. J., 1908 [;Y], 26, 31) have isolated a phenolic ... goris (Bull. Soc. Pharm., 1911, 138) has also detected a second phenolic ..."
3. Reports of Cases Argued and Determined in the Late Supreme Court of the by T. M. Lalor, New York (State). Supreme Court, Nicholas Hill (1837)
"The defendant Louis Delestre goris, in his answer, admitted he had entered into an agreement which was executed in two parts between the complainant and him ..."
4. Commercial Organic Analysis by Alfred Henry Allen, Wm. A. Davis (1912)
"goris and Chevalier (Pharm. J., 1908 [iv], 26, 31) have isolated a phenolic ... goris (Bull. Soc. Pharm., 1911, 138) has also detected a second phenolic ..."