Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Halakic Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Halakic
Literary usage of Halakic
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Geonica by Louis Ginzberg (1909)
"Not only did he enrich the various departments of halakic literature with ... His halakic writings may be divided into four groups: (^Introduction to the ..."
2. The Ritual of Eldad Ha-Dani: Reconstructed and Ed. from Manuscripts and a by Eldad (1908)
"... CHAPTER V. PLACE Ш THE EARLIER halakic LITERATURE. The Ritual of Eldad has been declared by many to be a fabrication, ..."
3. A Short Survey of the Literature of Rabbinical and Mediæval Judaism by William Oscar Emil Oesterley, George Herbert Box (1920)
"It thus came to mean the exegesis of Scripture, not included in the halakic, of a freer and more edifying tendency, with stories and illustrative matter, ..."
4. The Encyclopaedia Britannica: “a” Dictionary of Arts, Sciences, Literature edited by Hugh Chisholm (1911)
"4, $d, e, and 7 below) is the halakic exordium which precedes the ... a commentary on Leviticus, mainly halakic, the text being a source for various maxims. ..."
5. Hellenism by Norman De Mattos Bentwich (1920)
"Pre-eminence at once in secret wisdom and in halakic teaching marked a contemporary of Akiba, ... He it was who drew up the famous thirteen rules of halakic ..."
6. The Longer Commentary of R. David Ḳimḥi on the First Book of Psalms (I-X, XV by David Kimhi, Rowland George Finch, George Herbert Box (1919)
"When this literature begins to develop in an independent form it came naturally to be divided into two groups, the halakic and the Haggadic. ..."
7. The Karaite Halakah: And Its Relation to Saduccean, Samaritan and Philonian by Bernard Revel (1913)
"... from the school of R. Ishmael, himself a priest and with priestly sympathies,2* and, to a lesser extent, in the later Palestinian halakic works, ..."