Definition of Hayer
1. one that hays [n -S] - See also: hays
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Hayer Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Hayer
hayer (current term)
Literary usage of Hayer
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Journal by New York (State). Legislature. Senate (1921)
"I'hayer Thompson Tolbert Walton Whitley The Clerk furnished a list of the absentees to the Sergeant-at- Arms, ..."
2. The Past & Present of La Salle County, Illinois: Containing a History of the by H.F. Kett, & co. Chicago, H.F. Kett & Co (1877)
"hayer Elias, farmer; Sec. 13; PO Seneca. hayer GL farm; Sec. ... hayer OLIVER, Farmer; Sec. 15; PO Norway ; born in Norway, March 22, 1820 ; in 1842, ..."
3. A Dictionary of Medicine: Including General Pathology, General Therapeutics by Richard Quain, Frederick Thomas Roberts, John Mitchell Bruce, Samuel Treat Armstrong (1894)
"... and subsequently from the memoir by hayer (1843). About the latter period also the observations by Grube and Delafond ' on a ..."
4. Historic Homes and Institutions and Genealogical and Personal Memoirs of by Ellery Bicknell Crane (1907)
"Mr. hayer is a Republican in politics, takes an active interest in public ... Mr. hayer married. January 21, 1886, Alice A. Tatman, daughter of Samuel D. ..."
5. Gazetteer and Business Directory of Windham County, Vt., 1724-1884 by Hamilton Child (1884)
"(Guilford Center) r 22, farmer with FE hayer Lesley O., (Guilford) r 30, ... 'hayer Orson, (Guilford) r 30, breeder of full blood Durham cattle, rtg., ..."