Definition of Headcounts
1. Noun. (plural of headcount) ¹
¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Headcounts
1. headcount [n] - See also: headcount
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Headcounts Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Headcounts
Literary usage of Headcounts
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Poverty and Policy in Post-Apartheid South Africa by Haroon Bhorat, S. M. Ravi Kanbur (2007)
"Table 2.10 Poverty headcounts for various counterfactuals in 1995 and 2000 Simulated log per capita consumption Urban Rural 1995 poverty incidence lny,5 ..."
2. Education Indicators: An International Perspective by Nancy Matheson, Laura H. Salganik, Richard P. Phelps, Marianne Perie (1997)
"For this indicator, we use headcounts. That is because all but three of the countries for which we have data publish headcounts exclusively. ..."
3. Education Trends in Perspective: Analysis of the World Education Indicators by OECD Staff, Michael Millward, Unesco, SourceOECD (Online service), Barry McGaw, UNESCO Institute for Statistics, Ruth Kagia (2005)
"headcounts do not distinguish between full-time and part-time study and therefore ... For a number of indicators it is preferable to convert headcounts to ..."
4. Civil Service, 2000: A Report on the Long-Term Work Force Needs of the by William B. Johnston (1994)
"For Federal managers and workers, these fluctuations in agency headcounts are more than interesting historical footnotes. The task of managing a workforce ..."
5. Flight of the Flamingos: A Study on the Mobility of R&D Workersby Michael Kahn by Michael Kahn (2004)
"It should also be noted that full-time equivalent (FTE) figures rather than headcounts are provided. Full-time equivalent is a measure of the proportion of ..."
6. Technical College Responsiveness: Learner Destinations and Labour Market ...by Michael Cosser by Michael Cosser (2004)
"... Breakdown of learner headcounts per vocational field for the three institutions Table 5.7: Student and staff numbers Table 5.8: The staff composition of ..."
7. Statistics, Knowledge and Policy: Key Indicators to Inform Decision Making by Organization for Economic Cooperation an (2005)
"But headcounts yield problematic and second-best information for two reasons. ... The utility of headcounts is vastly improved when disaggregated into key ..."
8. Labour Market and Social Policies in Romania by Centre for Co-operation with Non-members (2000)
"... Vocal-Prof - - Tech & Other 60000 80000 Expenditures Although headcounts are very high for households where the heads have not completed primary school, ..."