Definition of Heal all
1. Noun. Decumbent blue-flowered European perennial thought to possess healing properties; naturalized throughout North America.
Generic synonyms: Herb, Herbaceous Plant
Group relationships: Genus Prunella, Prunella
2. Noun. Common woodland herb of temperate North America having yellow nodding flowers and small round blue fruits.
Group relationships: Genus Clintonia
Generic synonyms: Clinton's Lily, Clintonia
Heal All Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Heal All Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Heal All
heal all (current term)
Literary usage of Heal all
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Confessions of St. Augustine by Augustine, Thomas, Edward Bouverie Pusey, William Benham (1909)
"On Christ the Only Mediator, who heals and will heal all infirmities ET me know Thee, O Lord, who knowest me; let me know Thee, as I am known.1 Power of my ..."
2. The Harvard Classics by Charles William Eliot (1909)
"On Christ the Only Mediator, who heals and will heal all infirmities LIT me know Thee, O Lord, who knowest me; let me know Thee, as I am known.1 Power of my ..."
3. The History of the Church of Christ: From the Days of the Apostles, Till the by Joseph Milner (1835)
"Is not thy hand, 0 God, able to heal all the diseases of my soul, and to sanctify even the hours of rest ? There is another evil of the day, and 1 wish the ..."
4. Dwight's Journal of Music by John Sullivan Dwight (1867)
"I* heal all your тог - rows, your sor ----- rows, ... all. heal all your sor rows, shall heal all your eor rows, yea. ..."