Definition of Healing herb
1. Noun. Leaves make a popular tisane; young leaves used in salads or cooked.
Generic synonyms: Herb
Group relationships: Boneset, Common Comfrey, Symphytum Officinale
Healing Herb Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Healing Herb Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Healing Herb
Literary usage of Healing herb
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Parsifal: A Mystical Drama by Oliver Huckel, Richard Wagner (1903)
"I fain had thought The healing herb that Sir Gawain had found With wisest skill and bravest deed might ... The healing herb no soothing brought, nor peace. ..."
2. Bhagavad-Gita As It Is: With the Original Sanskrit Text, Roman by A C Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada (1989)
"But it is I who am the ritual, I the sacrifice, the offering to the ancestors, the healing herb, the transcendental chant. I am the butter and the fire and ..."
3. Parsifal: A Mystical Drama by Oliver Huckel, Richard Wagner (1903)
"I fain had thought Of The healing herb that Sir Gawain had found l(? ... The healing herb no soothing brought, nor peace. All night the sleepless King has ..."
4. J. M. Nickell's Botanical Ready Reference (1880)
"healing herb. Knitback. Slippery Root. Root. dem. ast. muc. pec. vul. f-com 2254 SYMPHYTUM ... healing herb. Lilac. Leaves, Bark and Fruit, bit acr. a-per. ..."
5. Heroes of Destiny Episode I: Eternal Knights by Kevin Wong (2006)
"Wasting no time after his realization, Kevin immediately reached into his magic item pouch, retrieved a valuable Eternian healing herb, threw it in his ..."