¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Helicopt
1. to travel by helicopter [v -ED, -ING, -S]
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Helicopt Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Helicopt
Literary usage of Helicopt
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Howard's Hill and Other True Stories: Small Unit Marine Action in Vietnam by DIANE Publishing Company (1990)
"... Preface: At dawn on 11 August 1966, the author arrived by helicopt« some 20 miles northwest of ..."
2. Journalby Helicopter Association of Great Britain by Helicopter Association of Great Britain (1894)
"... outlines briefly the background of the helicopter from Leonardo da Vinci, and, passing through some of the earlier helicopt-.-r attempts to the success ..."
3. The Conquest of the Air: Aeronautics, Aviation; History, Theory, Practice by Alphonse Berget (1909)
"Principle of the Cornu helicopt^re the other to the left, and turning in opposite directions to annul torsion efforts. These are the " sustaining" screws ..."
4. Supplement to Encyclopædia Britannica (ninth Edition): A Dictionary of Arts (1891)
"... helicopt, one species of which has been found ia Florida. Of the "night tree-snakes" ..."